Friday, July 31, 2009

The Plan: Day 2

With the first day out of the way, I have a very challenging second day ahead of me. One of my friends (who shall remain unidentified) is offering to put me up for the night in Massachusetts. In order to get to her house early enough to not be a jerk, I had to rearrange my schedule a bit but let's just take a look...

9:00 am- Leave hotel.

10:35 am- Arrive at Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia, PA. This is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in America. I have watched TV shows devoted entirely to this place. I have even played a video game based on the layout of this old prison. I can't wait to see it. Plus, the audio tour is narrated by Steve Buscemi!

11:40 am- Leave Eastern State.

1:30 pm- Stop for lunch

2:00 pm- Arrive at Old River Road in Edgewater, NJ. This road is said to be haunted by the ghosts of the Leni Lenapi tribe. I doubt this will be so at 2 in the afternoon, but who knows?

2:20 pm- Leave Edgewater.

3:45 pm- Arrive at St. Mary’s Cemetery in Milford, CT. A woman in a long, white gown haunts the cemetery waiting for her husband to return from WW1. What I really want to do is go to Charles Island, which has its own fascinating history.

4:05 pm- Leave Milford, CT.

6:15 pm- Arrive at H.P. Lovecraft’s Grave in Providence, RI.

6:35 pm- Leave Providence.

7:30 pm- Arrive at my friend's house in Hudson, MA. End Day 2


Notice, today wraps up pretty early (even though I get PA, NJ, CT and RI done). This leads to day 3 being a real bear.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment