Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Plan: Day 4

So, my trip to New York kind of sidetracked my blog here. If I get the job up there, this whole project is going to have to be put on hold. If I don't, the plan goes through as...er, planned.

This is the plan for Tuesday, October 13th, from New York to Illinois.


9:00 am- leave hotel

1:30 pm- eat lunch

3:30 pm- Arrive at Ft. meig’s memorial in Perrysburg, OH. Really, this is Toledo. Ft. Meig is supposedly filled with cold spots, lights coming on, ghostly figures, etc. This is a lot of driving before I hit paydirt.

4:00 pm- Leave Perrysburg.

6:05 pm- Arrive at Silverbrook Cemetery in Niles, MI. A witch buried here in the 1800s supposedly haunts the structure in the middle of the cemetery. I hope it is nighttime when I get there.

6:25 pm- Leave Silverbrook.

7:55 pm- Arrive at old rollercoaster rd in South Bend, IN. Apparently, there is a phantom car on this road that chases people. Good stuff. Wondering if I should get out and walk or just cruise for the phantom car?

8:05 pm- leave South Bend.

8:24 pm- Arrive at Hotel somewhere near Chicago. I think I will save the haunted thing for Chicago until the next morning. Maybe I can enjoy some of the Chi-town nightlife.

This will just about finish up my tour of the Great Lakes region. More soon.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment