Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Plan Day 8 & 9: WY to ID

Trying to speed this up a bit. So everything is in limbo now. I did my job interview today and they say I won't know if I made it to round two for about two weeks. If I get the NY job, this whole trip is in jeopardy. Here, though, are the schedules for Saturday and Sunday, October 17th and 18th.

9:00 am- Leave hotel

1:30 pm- stop for lunch

3:15 pm- Arrive at Old Prison Museum in Deer Lodge, MT. It is a prison from the 1800s, do I need to spell this out?

4:15 pm- Leave Old Prison Museum

8:00 pm- Arrive at hotel.

As you can see, Montana takes up a whole day to itself so only one haunted stop.

Sunday, October 18th

9:00 am- Leave hotel.

10:15 am- Arrive at Lancer Lanes in Clarkston, WA. A haunted bowling alley. I hope it is open when I get there. There is a spectral woman who haunts the lanes.

10:35 am- Leave Clarkston, WA.

1:30 pm- Stop for lunch

3:10 pm- Arrive at Malheur Butte in Ontario, OR. This is one I am not looking forward to. Witches used to hang out here, small shadow creatures roam this place at night and a large dog like thing likes to chase you. Awesome.

4:10 pm- Leave Ontario, OR.

8:40 pm- Arrive in Albion, ID. This is one I am most looking forward to. This is a ghost town, not of the old west variety but from the 1980s. How creepy will it be seeing an abandoned town that looks like any other? I am so excited about this one. No ghosts here, just economic depression but still...

9:00 pm- Leave Albion

9:35 pm- Arrive at hotel.

That will be that weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment