Sunday, October 4, 2009

Countdown Day 5

In terms of preparations, I have been busy this weekend. I have booked all my hotels across the country (free night in Vegas...woot!). The following are the towns I will be staying in on each night of the trip...

1) Asheville, NC (Motel 6)
2) Wilmington, DE (Motel 6)
3) Hudson, MA (with friends)
4) Rochester, NY (Motel 6)
5) Chicago, IL (Garden Hotel)
6) Fergus Falls, MN (Fergus Inn)
7) Grand Island, NE (Travelodge)
8) Buffalo, WY (Econolodge)
9) Grangeville, ID (Super 8)
10) Burley, ID (Super 8)
11) Las Vegas, NV (Ballys)
12) Albuquerque, NM (Super 8)
13) Tulsa, OK (Motel 6)
14) Blytheville, AR (Super 8)
15) New Orleans, LA (O'Keefe Plaza)
16) Tallahassee, FL (with friends)

I found my hi8 video camera and I purchased a digital camera. I have purchased 3 used horror movies to watch on the road (I need way more). I am pretty sure I can find my micro-cassette recorder. The only thing left is to load up my computer with songs I may want, find some books on CD and plan out my clothing/eating choices for the next two weeks. Of course, I also have to get through one more week of work. No problem.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment